Sunday, January 07, 2007

# 122 circa 2006

Perhaps the worst year for me....
and my family!

Would just hope it is fast forgotten!

Wont like to elaborate on what all we have been through....

But it was just not good.

Would like to offer my shraddhanjali to my beloved grandparents :
Late Smt Rajani Marathe (1934 - March 15, 2006)
Late Shri Prabhakar Marathe (June 23, 1923 - December 21, 2006)

I just hope I get them back in my next birth too!

So many lives lost to cruel human actions. So many tears rolled.
So many bad decisions taken by people who should have acted more responsibly.

Hoping that the world would change for the better.
I wish myself a happy new year 2007 and hope its good for me, my family and everyone around!

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 13, 04:37:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish u a very very happy new year...everything will be great this year...have faith....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home