Friday, December 09, 2005

My new specs frame!!


So this is my new frame.. I dont think its that clear in this pics.. but anyways it is..
A metallic blue shade with dual colour !
I dont know why Bombay is so costly!!
The minimum cost of a specs frame with my dealer was Rs 650...
And my glasses themselves cost Rs 750 (plastic lens with thin film single coating)
Where as in places like Delhi and Kolkata you can get specs made completely for Rs 300 to 400 that includes cost of frame and glasses!!
Even in Bombay you can, but I guess generally speaking, the cost is more!!

7 Comments:

At Fri Dec 09, 08:24:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the frame is cool n different
can u tell me how u click this photos n get it on net??

 
At Fri Dec 09, 09:29:00 pm IST, Blogger Unknown said...

yes the frame is different...
i used a webcam to click the photo adn uploaded it using my blog uploader.. simple!!

 
At Fri Dec 09, 09:38:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh..okk..thanx

 
At Sat Dec 10, 06:35:00 am IST, Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

He,he,he....well glasses are expensive everywere. Don't break them, and they should last you awhile. I see a lot of people getting eye sergery instead of glasses now, and I wanted to say, don't ever think about that. I know someone who had it, and went blind. It's deffinatly not worth the risk, even if you have the money. Glasses are much better.Your look cool :P

:) AB

 
At Sun Dec 11, 10:52:00 am IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes actually....but this frame is looking nice.........yooooo

 
At Wed Dec 14, 01:49:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
**********************************************************************hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At Thu Dec 15, 10:25:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get contacts man...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home