Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mean a lot!!

Things keep happening in and around me, and yes they do mean a lot to me. The long rides, the silent breaks, the chirpy googis around, the naughty kids playing... Everything makes a mark in my mind, in my memory. I've never had a more peaceful passage of time than I had today. I've never felt what I felt today. Pakka, promise this was the third best day of my life... Someone did make it special for me...
And I did capture things in my camera cause I did have one today with me. Though it was a simple camera and not a digicam, I did capture things the way I always felt like. There is so much peace in the world, there is so much joy in the world, but the only compensation for finding them out is being at the right places at the right time with the right person.
Nevertheless... as it stands, the semester is over. I am going home tomorrow afternoon. Will be back here on 2nd January 2006.
"Don't miss me so much, I am there toh with you always !!!!"

5 Comments:

At Tue Nov 29, 08:59:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah..indeed lif is beautiful..person lik u deserve many more precious moments..like these..enjoy ur holidays!!!

 
At Tue Nov 29, 11:12:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna miss u very much....enjoy ur hols as much as u can and come back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

 
At Wed Nov 30, 09:00:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

missing u toh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Wed Nov 30, 09:05:00 pm IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dat day was sooooooo special for me tooo...thanks for giving me such a wonderful time...

 
At Fri Dec 02, 10:33:00 am IST, Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

It is nice to see you so happy. I hope you feel this way always.

:) AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home