Thursday, July 21, 2005

Now a Sophomore...but hey wat does it mean?

Yup..in Patel Hall, the tradition lives on.....
Here I am in kgp, very excited abt some things but very apprehensive abt many others. New people, new faces, and old friends (shud I say this???). Lots and lots of new stuff...but more importantly staying in a TRIPLE room (oh my God with just two LAN ports) is gonna be a new, and I dont know wat kind of experience. And then the Orientation and stuff. And the most important thing of all, the Insti is more than a kilometre away from hostel, and its a pain in the a$$ cycling all the way. So thts abt it. Its a new accademic year, time to improve grades if i want something from life, something to look forward to.
I'll surely be writing more, and I'll keep writing.. cos this is wat life is at my end.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 23, 08:48:00 am IST, Blogger Live Life For You said...

Hey, I just read your blog. You sound like a nice guy and well... work hard and you will get what you want and achieve greatness in life:) As for this semester coming up.... sure get good grades but remember to have some fun in life ok... Well have a great day.. byebye Krysta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home