Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why isnt my weblog at http://dybydx.blogspot.com

Well....
I got a bit frustrated by the fact tht i cudnt get my blogspot at tht address...but i went there just to see who was tht person who was as innovative as me in gettin ids...and guess wat...he happenned to be my senior from IIT Kgp.
I then sent him a mail and this is wat our conversation was like:

ADITYA :: Hi,
I am aditya marathe...facchaa MS hall
and on dc my nick is dybydx and also on mutter i post with the name dybydx
so i felt very sad when i dint get the ssame nick on blogspot..cos u had it...
anyways..bye :(

SENIOR :: Hi there,
Sorry for taking over your ID but I had it for days - not that I use
it too often :D - because I had not got any other ID. So carry on
blogging, use something like dzbydt or the like ...
Anyways nice knowing someone is actually as nerdy as I am when it
comes to thinking of IDs.
Your "LOVING" Senior ( P.S. Note the "LOVING" )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home