Thursday, October 04, 2007

# 165 I Sit Back On My Chair

Sometimes I feel I'm not myself,
I dont want to be "me" anymore.
I want to go somewhere far away,
Where I wouldn't know anybody,
And nobody would know who I am.

I wanna go far away from all relationships,
I wanna go away from all hardships,
I am not scared,
I dont want to run away.
I just want to walk out of the game,

But then I see my life is so so long,
And I haven't yet seen most of it..
And I sit back on my chair, thinking
Once again, where I am, why I am...
But mostly wondering who I am.

5 Comments:

At Sun Oct 07, 01:49:00 pm IST, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice poetry...represents the dilemma of a common "postmodern" individual... :D

 
At Sat Feb 02, 12:36:00 am IST, Blogger Shruti said...

Nice piece of composition

I want to run away fro mall relationships....good !

 
At Sat Feb 02, 12:43:00 am IST, Blogger Unknown said...

@PPT .... enuff of post modernism

@shruti... ur digging my integral!! hmmm this piece of writing represented my dilema once upon a time

 
At Sat Mar 22, 03:53:00 pm IST, Blogger suvaiba said...

HEY aditya,
i am new in the world of blogging
but certainly i liked your poem
i am glad to find that there is someone who carez for his life rather than for the ones who dont care for him.i was elated when i read ur article

 
At Mon May 05, 10:14:00 pm IST, Blogger aritri said...

hey nice poem it really reflected wat now a days most of d ppl want 2 do but jus can't cos dey already love der life so much..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home